Advancing the Industry
The Power And Importance Of Community
Reveal Global Intelligence believes in the power and importance of community. As such, we are Proud to Support the following thought leaders through financial sponsorships as well as participation and contributions to their efforts to move our industry forward.
Talent42 is a first-of-its-kind conference, 100% focused on technology recruiting best practices.
The idea for Talent42 came from the team atRecruiting Toolbox, who are former tech recruiting leaders from companies like Amazon, Yahoo and Expedia and are regular conference speakers.
Why is it called Talent42?
- Did you ever read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?Then you'll remember that the number 42, in the novel by Douglas Adams, is "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", and is calculated by an enormous supercomputer over a period of 7.5 million years. Our goal at Talent42 is to help solve your tech recruiting questions and challenges, hence the nerdy – but wonderful – reference to 42.
- We also feel like there's already at least 41 conferences focused on recruiting best practices in the US alone. The world doesn't need another conference, and yet, we're putting one on anyway. So, welcome to the 42nd conference! Marc really enjoyed attending last year and we are proud to announce that he will be a presenter this year (see "Don't Hang Up – The Art of Telephone Research").
June 27-28, 2013 Bell Harbor International Conference Center Seattle, WA
Use discount code T42REV for $100 off your ticket price!
The International Association for Corporate & Professional Recruitment (IACPR) mission is to provide the senior-level recruitment community with opportunities to network, share best practices and build cutting-edge expertise within a collaborative environment. The organization’s members are professionals whose current and primary responsibilities are focused on executive-level talent acquisition and retention.
March 3-4, 2013 for the IACPR Spring Global Conference 2013 at Philadelphia’s Rittenhouse Hotel with the theme of Reinventing/Re-imagining: Meeting Today's Talent Challenges. This is the rescheduled IACPR Global Conference originally scheduled for October 29-30 and postponed due to Tropical Storm Sandy.
Learn the secrets of success with CRM, SharePoint, Business Intelligence and Content Managment projects. The Success Accelerators 2012 seminar features keynote sessions from Microsoft, Lime Energy and Reveal Global Intelligence. Where business leaders will learn methods to accelerate their success with cloud computing, social media, Lync, SharePoint 2010, and customer relationship management (CRM). The event includes 3 sets of concurrent sessions, keynotes by Microsoft and Reveal Global Intelligence, a Demo Center for scheduling small group demos and a Device Bar to get hands-on with the latest Microsoft technologies.
Success Accelerators 2012 - Columbia, SC
Don't miss this invitation-only event at The Capital City Club
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Success Accelerators 2012 - Atlanta, GA
Don't miss this invitation-only event at the Atlanta Microsoft Campus
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Ragan's HR Communication
Unemployment hovers at 8%.
Internal recruiters still struggle to find candidates who have the skills and experience they need.
In just 60 minutes, Marc will teach you how to:
- Measure the success of your team and see exactly where you need help
- Know the skills your sourcing leaders need before you restructure
- Exploit the 5 keys to running a successful sourcing team
- Define the team goals that ensure success
- Identify the skills every sourcer needs
- Script talking points for your sourcers-and teach them how to deliver
Don't let good talent go!
Thursday, September 20, 2012
2:00 – 3:15 p.m. Central Standard Time
3–4:15 p.m. Eastern | 1–2:15 p.m. Mountain | 12–1:15 p.m. Pacific
Executive Leaders in Talent Acquisition
Providing Greater Philadelphia area talent acquisition executives with a high-quality, no-pressure networking and educational experience. The Talent Acquisition Leadership Alliance (TALA) is an association of dedicated professionals who are currently employed as a vice president, director, or leader of talent acquisition. TALA's mission is to create a safe, no-pressure association for corporate talent acquisition leaders to learn, network and share challenges.
TALA holds events bi-monthly so we would encourage you to examine all events at on the events page and, if you are attending the October 30, 2012 session in which Reveal's Founder and Managing Principal, Marc Hutto, will be speaking, he'll look forward to seeing you there!